Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sq-Wish#10--"Good Luck" Lady Bugs and "Hope Filled" Butterflys

3.5.08: I rec'd this color set of squares a couple days ago--they are so perfect for us. I especially love the lady bugs and butterflies one--as brings us good luck and hope. Who could ask for more? :) God has truly blessed us. This group of friends from around the world are more than I had ever imagined. Mostly they inspire me. Somedays I feel as close to them as a life long friend. It's amazing how this journey we're on together bonds us.

The other square is soooo art-sy--it's absolutely gogeous. Thank you Christine and Family. You're precious to me. Izabella will just love them both.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Lisa - I just wanted to leave you a message and say thank you so much for all of your kind words of encouragement you have posted on our blog. It's amazing the support and warmth I have felt since joining the July LID yahoo group. I know things have changed for us with switching to the special waiting program, so it means so much to be all of your kindness and support! I would love to be in touch more - so please feel free to email me at psu98rn@aol.com, I hate to write too much on public posts!!!