Thursday, January 10, 2008

#5 Sq-Wish! Rubba-Dub-Yellow Duckies...

1.9.07: This absolutely adorable sq-wish arrived a few days ago from another beautiful family in our July LID group--all the way from Canada-British Columbia. Once again the fabric is soooo amazingly sweet--but the wish was the most precious. And ironically enough spoke to my heart on a matter that was troubling us soooo this past week. There is still no final resolution--but there this wish helped me remember that He only wants what's good and wonderful for us--and there is comfort in that. Thanks to the Denis Family--you touched my heart and ways you'll never know--and I'm sure Izabella will be touched as well--forever with your thoughtful wish and sooo soft sq-wish.

1 comment:

Thi Mai said...

Hello ,

I am Nazareth from Canary Islands in Spain. I would swap with you. I am collecting for my baby from Vietnam.

If you like to swap, please email me.

Thanks

Nazareth
naireth_@hotmail.com