Wednesday, December 26, 2007

#4 Sq-Wish--But ,#1 Family/Friends Sq-Wish!


12.26.07: It's sooo perfect. The smile hasn't left my face... It's the sweetest purple, fleece with whimsical sheep on it and the best part is--Zophia picked it out! I can see her little finger pointing to it as I write. Thanks soooo very much Shayna, Matt and Zophia. And Shayna, your friendship is and always has been "God's Perfect Timing" in action. You give me such hope--and inspiration. You have been on this journey with me since I've known you--you're always there for me--believe in me (even when I do not) and your friendship is so much more than friends--I always think of you as family--your square is absolutely perfect and so very special. As you mentioned in your wish--I hope our daughters will be best of friends--like you and I. I can't wait for the day you meet her--that will be a special day indeed.

No comments: