Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's a Dragon Fly Sq-Wish from my Little Brother and his fiance'

3.15.09: This SQ-Wish is from my brother and soon to be sister-in-law (how good does that sound?!)--Izabella's Aunt and Uncle! Besides the fabric (as you can see being absolutely precious and very meaningful) they included a little dragonfly story that is so fitting for our lives. My heart took a leap and a smile grew on my face as i read the beautiful and brave dragon fly made his journey to new life--and how he never forgot those he left behind--that too would find their destiny in their turn. Although, he really wanted to go back and tell them all--this place they thought was the "end" was truly just the "beginning"! Sweet.

Don and Dodi--I don't think you know it but when I think of your house up on the hill you built -- I think of that beautifu little pond you had there. And I remember so vividly spotting several BEAUTIFUL dragon flys fluttering about the pond grass. I thought for sure I took a picture of them--but I can't find it anywhere--perhaps it's just embedded in my memory. So...truly this is a very special Sq-Wish indeed! If I can find the picture I'll post it. And I love dragon flys-don't think you knew that either. Hmmm....God works in mysterious ways.

Your Sq-Wish will bring much good luck, blessings and good to our izabella--that's for sure!

AND--you sent 4 squares!!!! So very excited about a that! I'll need them! And all the most wishes and good luck! Thank you for your enormous generosity and all the thought you put into this very special gift.

Truly--I am so touched--And most special is the fact that this is the first Sq-Wish from my family-or Dan's for that matter! So...all these first! How cool it that! I love, love, love it! Can't say it enough.


You all can see how gorgeous this Sq-Wish is--but in my eyes the beauty is much deeper than the fleece. :) I will have fun telling Izabella about Don and Dodi and that sweet story "about the dragonfly that could and did" and about the beautiful dragon flys they have in Vermont at a little pond, at a special place.

No comments: