Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sq-Wish #14 FULL of Laughter and Tears from Texas!

4.4.09: That's right laughter--the kind that makes your side hurt and brings a tear to you eye! This Sq-wish comes from a new adoptive mom (she just returned home a few weeks ago with her daughter Matti) and new friend in Texas...she is my best medicine as she always makes me laugh--and I mean laugh out loud (LOL).

This Sq-Wish arrived in today's mail and the outside of the package made me laugh-out-loud as I pulled it from the mailbox. As you can see on the outside of the package was a note that reference an earlier post called "Happy Mail Day". For those that don't know--it's a day when you get no bills! I don't see many days like this--but have had a couple lately. And TODAY was one of them. The note she wrote on the outside of the envelope was "Postman-Please leave in mailbox if Lisa had no bills. I want her to have a HAPPY MAIL DAY. LOL" OK--too funny--so I proceeded inside and upon closer examination--I realized the POSTMAN had written a note too!!! It said, 'From the Mail Man, NO BILLS". :) I LOVE IT...can you believe it--hilarious--what a hoot! And of course there were some references to the great state of Texas that were also funny. We actually talk about moving to Texas--so maybe someday. SO YES IT WAS A HAPPY, HAPPY MAIL DAY!So it gets better--Inside the package was the softest morst adorable fleece. AND after I read the wish--I realized it was an incredible gift as well. The fleece she sent is from a blanket that they took to China with them and their daughter Matti used in her crib during their stay. Tears rolled down my cheeks I was so deeply moved. I know this sounds nuts--but I put it close to my face, thinking I could feel our Izabella--this blanket was in China, where our Izabella is and it made me feel closer to her just touching it. It's amazingly precious!!! Beyond words. God has blessed me with a new friend and I am immeasurable thankful for her and all she does for me.
I can't wait for her and Matti and her family to meet Izabella. She is a true inspiration in so many ways--thank you from the depths of my heart Tonya.

No comments: