Friday, December 7, 2007

Hope and Confidence in God....


12.7.07: This fleece fabric is rich in color and in blessings. The wish that accompanied this wish touched my heart in the deepest way--and was profoundly great timing. A tear welled up in my eye as I read, and my heart was soothed with each word. Just the night before we rec'd this beautiful wish/gift--we were struggling with what to do about the "long wait", should we pursue other options--if so, which ones--what CAN we do? It is all so stressful to think about. After my heart felt free'd--as if I just needed to let it all out--all the uncertainty, frustration and confusion of it all. And by morning, I felt much better, closer than ever (if that's possible) to my Danny. After a wonderful conversation with my mom and a dear friend, I settled back into a place that is never truly gone--it's that place that tells me--God's timing is perfect, and she is in China, and we will meet--I have hope and confidence in God. Just like Kelly's message so eloquently said in her wish.

Let alone--the fabric is soooo perfect for me. How do these women, that I've never met, seem to know me so well? It truly must be divine intervention. :)

No comments: