Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Second Sq-Wish Arrived!

12.3.07: Last week our second "Sq-Wish" arrived for Izabella's Quilt. It is so simple, so soft, so perfect--truly. It even makes me want a "pink themed" quilt. Yipes--I never would have guessed. As you can see from Izabellas blog--it's no pink...hmmmm...sweet. This family hails from Sunny Florida--they have one beautiful daughter, adopted from China, Hailey, and along with us are waiting to grow their family with another daughter from China.

It always amazes me at the smile that forms on my face and in my heart when I pull one of these out of the mail box. And I'm equally amazed that this joy is delivered from someone across the country that I've never met--but feel so bonded to with this common journey, dream, struggles, hopes an dreams. It's something no one can understand, until you do it. Izabella will always know these women, and how beautiful, generous, kind and faithful their hearts are. A fine example to follow--for certain. Thank you Trish--it's precious.

No comments: